Improve the air you breathe. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are accumulating dust and debris and become breeding grounds for a variety of health threats such as dust, pollen, mold and mildew.
Our service includes:
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
- Inspect the system before cleaning to be sure that there are no asbestos-containing materials in the heating and cooling system
- Ducts cleaning included the following:
- Deodorize and wash all registers and grilles
- Use auto mist fogger to decontaminate the interior
- Surface with sporicidin (an EPA register biocide)
- Use power brush to aggressively remove duct debris
- Use an odor kill and deodorizer in ducts
- Start system and check operation