Improve the air you breathe. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are accumulating dust and debris and become breeding grounds for a variety of health threats such as dust, pollen, mold and mildew.
Our service includes:
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
- Inspect the system before cleaning to be sure that there are no asbestos-containing materials in the heating and cooling system
- Ducts cleaning included the following:
- Deodorize and wash all registers and grilles
- Use auto mist fogger to decontaminate the interior
- Surface with sporicidin (an EPA register biocide)
- Use power brush to aggressively remove duct debris
- Use an odor kill and deodorizer in ducts
- Start system and check operation
Harmful bacteria, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, lint, smoke and many other contaminates from your air ducts and dryer vents can be harmful to your health. Vent cleaning helps reduce symptoms of asthma, allergies, headaches & other respiratory conditions. it also Improves the efficiencies of your HVAC system for maximum life expectancy.
Due to the recent Woolsey fire in the Santa Monica Mountians many AC units were contaminated with smoke and ash. With poor air quality people are at risk of experiencing difficultly breathing, wheezing, bronchitis, cough, chest pain, inflammation, irregular heartbeat, irritated eyes and other symptoms.
We use specialized duct cleaning machines to get you the best results possible. Call us today to Schedule your Duct Cleaning.